Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help Switching Test Session to 8/14!!!

ws24ws24 Member

Does anyone here have their August LSAT exam scheduled for the early morning of 8/14?

I have already scheduled my exam for 8 am on 8/15, however, due to some family emergency, I will be flying an international flight on the night of 8/14, and be occupied thereafter. Therefore, the morning of 8/14 will be the only day for me to take the August exam.

However, all the 8/14 test sessions are now full on Proctor U. I wonder if anyone here is scheduled for 8/14 and is so kind to be willing to trade time session with me? I am so sorry to trouble you guys here, but I really cannot think of another way to solve this time conflict.

Comments

• yunonsieyunonsie Member
    611 karma

Have you tried calling LSAC and explaining? I’ve read before they’re relatively accommodating. Sorry I don't have a the time you're interested in, but I hope you can figure something out

• ws24ws24 Member
    18 karma

Yeah I emailed them but they said there is nothing they can do... Thank you for your kind response though

• David1234David1234 Alum Member
    61 karma

I'd give them a call. It's a lot easier to be not be helpful through an impersonal medium like email. If you get on the phone with the right person who wants to help it might make all the difference.

• jennyjenjen-1jennyjenjen-1 Member
    71 karma

It sounds like you would need an earlier time than mine, but I JUST changed my test time to Tuesday. I previously had saturday at 1pm MST, so that time should now be available if you want to try to snag it. Best of luck!!!!!

• gucgemotoogucgemotoo Member
    31 karma

I was previously scheduled for early Saturday. Just switched to Sunday.