Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Locked out of problem sets...

tarren828tarren828 Member
in General 11 karma
I paid for the Ultimate package... Why am I locked out of problem sets and why did the syllabus and my study schedule both show I have not completed practice sets I completed previously?

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    There was a bug. @"Alan Cheuk” is working on a fix.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Not sure what you mean by locked out of problem sets. I have the ultimate package and all the old problem sets are now towards the bottom of the syllabus right before the PTs start. Those are the ones you would have previously completed and the new ones in the main curriculum are those new ones they are making in the overhaul to use more questions from PTs 17-35. There is no way you completed the new ones since they didn't exist prior to this week or thereabouts. If you actually can't see the old problem sets than that's probably just a bug unique to you, but I'd check your whole syllabus before you raise it up the flagpole.
  • Almost a BoomerAlmost a Boomer Alum Member
    385 karma
    Pacifico, if you go to the top of the syllabus, you'll see a button that says, "show locked." Click that and I think you'll see the "locked" sections appear. I think that's what tarren828 is talking about.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Nice catch @taehyung, that must be the content that Alan was alluding to in one of his other posts. They're going to add a tier above ultimate or at least an extra class of add-ons but clearly it's not ready to release yet since that is the only way to see it now and it does not appear on the add-ons page. Since it's all new stuff that's why it's not unlocked for ultimate package subscribers.