Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm just trying to figure out the "Blind Review" portion of Problem Sets

Druwski11Druwski11 Core Member
in General 7 karma

How do I move past the Blind Review? I just want to see whether I got the problems right or wrong. lol I'm probs an idiot

Comments

• csharm002csharm002 Member
    352 karma

There's a box you check next to "I completed Blind Review." I highly recommend you do BR though! I know it's a pain but it really does help.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @Druwski11,

After you finish the timed section of a PrepTest, you will be presented with the opportunity to do your Blind Review. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the button that says "Blind Review" to enter your Blind Review answers in the Digital Tester.

You must complete your Blind Review before viewing your results. If you view your results before completing your Blind Review, you would not be able to go back and do your Blind Review on that PrepTest

When you are finished with your Blind Review, tap the “Home” icon at the bottom right of the Digital Tester. Then tick the checkbox that says “I completed Blind Review" followed by "End Blind Review." Finally, tap on “Show Results” to view your results. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.