Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations?

patsfan2000patsfan2000 Member
in General 48 karma

Hi so I’m currently planning on taking the LSAT in November and plan to retake in January as well and I have already been approved for my accommodations which is great. The only problem is that I originally was doing a different prep course and it started out very well but started to feel like I was wasting my time and not getting anywhere so I stopped that bought a couple of power books and have been reading those. They definitely are helping but I just felt I needed more direction and kept hearing good things about 7Sage so I bought it to give it a shot. I was wondering whether you think it’s best to follow the sage outline or just jump around and play around with the system

Comments

• 108 karma

what I'm doing right now is jumping around each area that I haven't touched based on yet.I skip the things I already know and confident in because it's just a waste of time doing things you already know when you could be working on something you don't already know. If that makes sense.

• patsfan2000patsfan2000 Member
    48 karma

That does help thanks