Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

91+ on Lawhub

Mark D33Mark D33 Member
in General 20 karma

Apologies if this has been asked before, any eta on when 91+ and 92+ will be available to review or score on 7sage? Just finished 91+ & plan to do 92+ before November as these are the most recent tests avaliable.

I'm guessing LSAC hasn't released a curve so it would be kinda hard to score it. Anyone remember Powerscore's prediction or have a prediction for the curve? I breezed through the LG & LR for 91+ but that RC was one of the hardest I've had. Usually average -2/3 but got -5 on this RC. The taxidermy and Patent protection passages were brutal.

Just looking for general thoughts on 91+ and if anyone wanted to discuss/compare?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1431 karma

Hi there,

LSAC said that it will make these PTs available to its licensees (that includes 7Sage) “in the next few weeks.” We’ll keep everyone posted once they are available in 7Sage.

Note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• hills1111hills1111 Member
    116 karma

@"Mark D33" said:
    Apologies if this has been asked before, any eta on when 91+ and 92+ will be available to review or score on 7sage? Just finished 91+ & plan to do 92+ before November as these are the most recent tests avaliable.

I'm guessing LSAC hasn't released a curve so it would be kinda hard to score it. Anyone remember Powerscore's prediction or have a prediction for the curve? I breezed through the LG & LR for 91+ but that RC was one of the hardest I've had. Usually average -2/3 but got -5 on this RC. The taxidermy and Patent protection passages were brutal.

Just looking for general thoughts on 91+ and if anyone wanted to discuss/compare?

Not sure if this is what you mean, but you can see the raw score conversion chart at the following link released by LSAC: https://lsac.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408102678039-Prep-Test-91-Conversion-Chart

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1431 karma

@"Mark D33" said:

Hi again,

Just letting you know that PT 91 and 92 are now available on the PrepTests page and can be taken on 7Sage. The experimental section was also added to PT 90.

Note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions.