Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games

lawyer2021lawyer2021 Member
edited November 2021 in Logic Games 536 karma

After months of studying. I am still having problem how to set some of the games up. Especially when it comes to sequencing and others. If someone out there wants to help or to study together, I would appreciate it. Thank You.

Comments

• ledkarlyledkarly Member
    edited November 2021 483 karma

That was me at the beginning of my studies - I wasn't sure how to set up the games at the beginning. I recommend going through the LG section of Khan Academy! Super helpful and free!

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

Hello, I am sorry you are having trouble. Have you foolproofed the logic games from pretests 1-35 yet? This helps hone those skills at setting up boards and watching JY's videos to see how he is setting up boards with any given stimulus.

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

I am foolproofing the games right now and I have seen tremendous improvement on game setups and making inferences to play the games.

• Jerry GarciaJerry Garcia Member
    34 karma

Do a full LG section every morning 5 days a week within 30 minutes after you get out of bed. In the evening or after work, BR and foolproof the games you missed. This will not be any fun for awhile, then it'll become less awful because LG will become your best section.

I did this for a month or so over the summer and tapered down once I consistently got -0/-2. I went -0 on both LG sections of PT 91 a few weeks ago.

You probably need more volume of both timed games and review. I'll say it again, LG is the easiest to learn.

• lawyer2021lawyer2021 Member
    536 karma

Hey guys, thank you for the great advice.