Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT retest

Hi,

I took the LSAT today and had technical difficulties, therefore I was granted a retest. This was my first time taking the LSAT so I purchased Score Preview. According to LSAC, I cannot use Score Preview again since I am technically not a first time test taker.

Will I be able to see my score if I opt for the retest?

If I cancel my score and take the next offered LSAT will I be able to see my previous score and use Score Preview if necessary.

Lastly, as score preview cancellations counts as candidate cancel - do cancelations and retest count the original cancelled test as candidate cancel, or show no record of it? ... Will the test I took today be notated as cancelled, if I opt for the retest?

What do you think my best course of action is given that I have Score Preview? - Im thinking opt for retest since the technical issues definitely affected my score.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• a_pmorenoca_pmorenoc Member
    633 karma

I was a first time test taker in October and had my score preview count for the retest, the only score you will see is the retest and that would be your Nov score; I didn't see my score of the one where I had tech issues