Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 16 point increase in 5 months

Just wanted to share my journey with everyone and express how happy I am that I found 7sage.

Started 7sage in the beginning of July 2021 and just got my score back from the November LSAT. Somehow even with the random disconnects and stops throughout the test I managed to get a 165. This was huge for me and things are finally looking up again. Thank you 7sage for being the resource I needed!

Comments

• teechj117teechj117 Core Member
    edited December 2021 291 karma

Awesome! How often were you studying in those 5 months? You obviously had some supreme confidence in your techniques. What is your key take away from your random disconnects and stops during the test, what did you do to reconnect?

• noahwastakennoahwastaken Member
    27 karma

@teechj117 said:
    Awesome! How often were you studying in those 5 months? You obviously had some supreme confidence in your techniques. What is your key take away from your random disconnects and stops during the test, what did you do to reconnect?

I worked from 10-6 everyday and basically studied almost 3 hours every night and on weekends. Once in a while I found it healthy to take a few days or a week off to just let me brain relax lol. The random disconnects were definitely a pain and threw me off the pace that I was on but to be honest I just stayed calm. I feel like I could do better if I took it again but for the schools I want to go to I'm happy with this score and want to get my apps in at a good time. Once you get the fundamentals down its all about practice, practice, practice. Take as many tests as you can and review all of them so you understand what you do wrong on every single question. Good luck!