Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

March 2022 LSAT: Study Group

bydeci01-1-1-1-1-1bydeci01-1-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
edited December 2021 in Study Groups 4 karma

Hello,
This is the first time I'm taking the LSAT. I am looking for a LSAT study buddy, study group and people to share resources. I've been using the Trainer and Khan to study but I just can't seem to get a grasp at the strengthen and weaken logical reasoning section. Is there anyone willing to take part of a study group? I recently started my studying journey. If you like to take part you can reach me by email. We can connect through Skype, Zoom, text, calls, facetime etc.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1468 karma

@"bydeci01-1" said:
    Hello,
    This is the first time I'm taking the LSAT. I am looking for a LSAT study buddy, study group and people to share resources. I've been using the Trainer and Khan to study but I just can't seem to get a grasp at the strengthen and weaken logical reasoning section. Is there anyone willing to take part of a study group? I recently started my studying journey. If you like to take part you can reach me by email. We can connect through Skype, Zoom, text, calls, facetime etc.

Hi there,

We recommend that you do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can see our Forum Rules on this page.
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15

I deleted your contact info from this Discussion Thread.

Let us know if you have any questions.