Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games -Trainer

sabrina333sabrina333 Member
in General 60 karma
I was just wondering if anyone likes the LG method in the Trainer better and if its worth reading those chapters?... I fell a little behind and I actually Wanted to mainly focus on the LR portion of it...

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    I was hesitant to try another method but I started last night and I actually like it. I can already see how my diagramming will improve and how I'll be tweaking it with the 7Sage method. I'm not finished yet so I can't tell you much but the LG portion of the book is not that long. I think it's at least worth a try. If you don't like it stick with 7Sage method. If you you're already good with LG then there's probably no reason to try a different method.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @sabrina333 said:
    I was just wondering if anyone likes the LG method in the Trainer better and if its worth reading those chapters?
    Yes. Much LG love on The Trainer. Give it a shot ... especially the shapes method :)
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @tanes256 said:
    If you don't like it stick with 7Sage method. If you you're already good with LG then there's probably no reason to try a different method.
    If you're -0–2, maybe you can pick up those 2 points with a new method (and a lot of practice with it). If you're -0, don't fix what ain't broke!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I too was hesitant to even read those portions, but if you're well grounded in your methodology, it's not going to change just by reading something else. I liked the shapes, the vertical listing of elements, and the use of lowercase letters for subgroups/qualities of elements.
  • visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
    326 karma
    For me, I wasn't going to change my methods so close to test day but since you have time go ahead and check it out. You may like it and have time to practice it or you may not. The important thing is that whatever you do is second nature and accurate. You don't want to confuse yourself during the test.
  • sabrina333sabrina333 Member
    edited July 2015 60 karma
    @tanes256 @nicole.hopkins @Pacifico @visualcreed ..Thanks Guys I guess I'll check it out and see if it works for me. I still have the Blueprint Method and 7sage Method stuck in my head but maybe this could help.
  • sabrina333sabrina333 Member
    edited July 2015 60 karma
    If I'm missing necessary assumption questions that mike kim provided in the book should i reread that chapter and then drill from Cambridge packets?
    P.S: I took the June 2015 lsat but did not do so well so I'm trying to start over with the 7sage curriculum again but have not gotten to that part of the section...