Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PTs (and question for 7sage staff) - 7Sage Forum

PTs (and question for 7sage staff)

_megana__megana_ Member
in General 64 karma

How many sections do yall recommend taking for the PTs? Seems like there's an option to simulate the modern LSAT with the 3 scored sections which (correct me if I'm wrong) might give a more accurate score estimate. However, it might be better to simulate all 4 sections for stamina building and mimicking actual test day. So... what do yall think?

@7sage staff is there an option to take all four sections but have only 3 sections count towards the score?

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2022 848 karma

@megana said:
    @7sage staff is there an option to take all four sections but have only 3 sections count towards the score?

Hi @megana ,

Yes, if you took a standard 4-section PrepTest, you can estimate your score with only 3 sections by using our Flex Score Converter which is based on having the same raw to scaled conversion table, but scored as though there was only one LR section (one half of the usual amount) with the raw score scaled up to account for the reduction in the number of questions. Because no one outside of LSAC knows how the scoring will actually be done, this is just an educated guess.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!