Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accidentally Revealed Results Before BR

JimbanthonyJimbanthony Member
in General 26 karma

I just accidentally revealed the results prematurely, and while I'm pretty pleased with my score, there's plenty left to improve. Is there a way to keep the original test results and only reset the BR? If not, I'll just use a hard copy of PT 36 for my BR, but I will miss the insights gained from doing it here on 7Sage.

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

I’m interested in hearing the answer to this as well.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1431 karma

@Jimbanthony said:
    I just accidentally revealed the results prematurely, and while I'm pretty pleased with my score, there's plenty left to improve. Is there a way to keep the original test results and only reset the BR? If not, I'll just use a hard copy of PT 36 for my BR, but I will miss the insights gained from doing it here on 7Sage.

Hi there,

If you view your results before you complete your Blind Review, you will have to convert the PrepTest from Digital to Paper in order to enter your Blind Review answers on the Answer Sheet. Here are the instructions to do this:

1. Convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

2. After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your Blind Review answers on the Answer Sheet. To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.