Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To BR or not to BR

dj768083724dj768083724 Alum Member
in General 112 karma
Happy Gray Day ladies and gentlemen. So I got 158, 3 points above my average. Solid 22 points above my diagnostic but 7 points below my goal.

I'll be debating retake right up until our deadline Friday but in the meantime I was still in the midst of PT and BR.

My question to the community is whether or not to start BR on 77 as I didn't bother looking at any of the answers and I want to eat Game 3 alive.

What are everyone's thoughts? I still have all of the 70 tests to take and I just don't know if it will be worth it quite yet.

Comments

• granny_smithgranny_smith Member
    91 karma
    I also took the December, and now I'm planning to take the June. I think I'm going to save mine and do it timed much closer to the time of the June exam, since I've exhausted a lot of PTs; but I'd be interested in what other people are planning to do too if they're retaking.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2016 4344 karma
    OP--Score breakdown?
  • dj768083724dj768083724 Alum Member
    112 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" -7 RC which is actually better than I usually do, my average for the last 5 tests have been -10.8. LR was -9 and -6. My average has been -7.7 and LG was -8, my average is -7.2.

All things considered I actually did better than I usually do. I went in with the anticipation I only wanted to take it to have a score and see how I respond to "real" testing conditions. I expected to take February when I started the test but while I'm not satisfied with 158, I know it's decent enough to get me into most part-time programs in the Washington, DC area minus Georgetown.
  • cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    318 karma
    I'm saving mine and not BRing until it is a closer time to my retake.