Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck in the 150s

rbz_12345rbz_12345 Core Member
in General 17 karma

Anyone have tips for overcoming the 150s? I have tried employing various different strategies and approaches to studying, but always end up getting low-mid 150s. I am not aiming high - I just want to land in the 80th percentile. Any insight would be appreciated!!!!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited August 2022 2239 karma

Which section are you struggling with the most? If you haven’t hit your LG target yet, you can almost surely pick up some points on it with consistent drilling.

• GoTribe21GoTribe21 Member
    62 karma

I second Matt's comment. I went from a 145 to a 155 in just about 2 months by consistently drilling LG.

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1336 karma

@rbz_12345 It's hard to say without knowing more about which sections you are struggling with. If you'd like, you can schedule a consult with one of our tutors and they will go over your analytics and let you know what they think!

https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult?utm_source=SM_Direct

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    797 karma

What is your section split? If you're making below -0 or -1 on LG, I would say focus on LG.