Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). When do we get an email to choose an exam date (Sep 2022 LSAT)? - 7Sage Forum

When do we get an email to choose an exam date (Sep 2022 LSAT)?

xuzuqiaoxuzuqiao Core Member

Does anyone know when we are supposed to receive the email for choosing our test date, and if that email will have an option to select our test time as well? I believe the email is supposed to come from ProctorU.

I am also wondering if we will need to download any software before the test date - I assume the email will have more detailed instructions. Thanks, and good luck to all taking the September LSAT!

Comments

• TokhajaanTokhajaan Member
    130 karma

I wonder the same

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

following

• racheler0717racheler0717 Member
    20 karma

I have an email that says scheduling opens on Thursday, August 25. The email is titled "Important Information about the September 2022 LSAT."

• Wiley JayWiley Jay Member
    29 karma

@racheler0717 said:
    I have an email that says scheduling opens on Thursday, August 25. The email is titled "Important Information about the September 2022 LSAT."

Yep just found that. Thank you.

• TokhajaanTokhajaan Member
    130 karma

I have found the email but it does not say anything August 25 or am I trippin?

• Wiley JayWiley Jay Member
    29 karma

There were two emails for me. The older one had the correct info

• vsmile34vsmile34 Member
    edited August 2022 5 karma

@racheler0717 said:

Hey! I haven't received anything saying this - wondering if the email anyone has received is from LSAC or ProctorU?

The only email I've received from LSAC titled "Important Information about the September 2022 LSAT" discusses requesting device/location assistance? Thank you!!

• racheler0717racheler0717 Member
    20 karma

@vsmile34 My email is from LSAC. It's under the first section "LSAT Test Dates." I also received an email yesterday from LSAC titled "Update on how and when to schedule your upcoming September 2022 LSAT." Hope this helped :)