Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking a step back and reevaluating Logical Reasoning

trevorNYCgoaltrevorNYCgoal Core Member

I am currently in the midst of a cold streak with logical reasoning. I understand the steps 7Sage has prescribed and attempt to review them, but every practice set and blind review leaves me feeling frustrated and with no progress whatsoever.

I was wondering if any of you have found a method to take a step back from Logical Reasoning and reevaluating your methods and have seen improvement. No amount of blind review or practice questions seems to be yielding a positive gain in my abilities. Thanks!

Comments

• alxthomson99alxthomson99 Member
    4 karma

Following

• Steven_B-1Steven_B-1 Member
    794 karma

I gained so much from reading the Loophole by Ellen Cassidy. I found that it complemented 7sage's strategies beautifully and taught me a lot about being very critical when examining the answer choices. By being hyper critical with the answer choices, you can very quickly get to the right answer or at least eliminate 2-3 distractors.

Check out the book if you haven't yet.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

It sort of depends on where you’re at. Flatlining at -15 per section is very different than at -5 which is very different than at -2. The solution very much depends on first identifying the problem. Can you tell us more about what’s happening?