Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I know when my LSAT test will take place?

awatad13awatad13 Live Member
in General 6 karma

It sounds like a silly question, but on the LSAC website it says that the November LSAT will take place on the 11th and 12th.

Should I expect an email from them detailing the final date and time of the test?

Comments

• Shemariel165-1-1-1Shemariel165-1-1-1 Live Member
    114 karma

Not silly at all but yes. About 2 weeks leading up to your test you with get an email telling you when the day to schedule a time will be and on that day you will also get an email telling you to log into ProctorU there you will be able to choose a time and date

Hope this helps

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    163 karma

Hi @awatad13,

Approximately two weeks before the test date, LSAC will send an email to students to let them know when the scheduling of the testing day is open. You will then be able to choose a date and time for your LSAT.

Please note that test-takers will be required to schedule their testing day and time by 11:59 p.m. ET two days before testing begins. For example, for the November LSAT, which begins on Friday, November 11, scheduling will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 9.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.