Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy/Accountability Partner

I am in search of a study buddy. I work full-time, plan to take LSAT in November or January. Have been studying on and off for 2 years now while completing my masters and I need help with a set schedule.

Comments

• darykcayun98darykcayun98 Alum Member
    42 karma

im interested! i am planning on taking it in jan as well and i am really in need of study buddies to keep me motivated!

• smil33zzsmil33zz Core Member
    30 karma

Me too!

• estherleyva07estherleyva07 Alum Member
    16 karma

Me too!

• Serena13Serena13 Core Member
    128 karma

Hi there, I'm definitely interested in a study buddy. Like you, I work full time with a varying schedule and have been studying for 2 years. Let me know if you'd like to set something up!

30 karma

Hi All,

I think we should discuss practical mediums to meet. I'm thinking Zoom to first discuss and set a schedule. I find that often people will ask to start a study group and there is no follow-up.

Let me know and we can get that going.

• xuzuqiaoxuzuqiao Core Member
    91 karma

I am interested! What are everyone's time zones? I am available before 8am and after 5pm PST on weekdays to meet to go over study material, or whatever else we plan to do that day. I aim to study around 3-4 hours per day, in addition to time spent working on my law school applications. On weekends I am generally free all day.

• srinidhi523srinidhi523 Core Member
    12 karma

Interested! I work full time and my time zone is Central

• yalvizuryalvizur Member
    4 karma

Hello, I would love for us all to connect. I will like to take the LSAT this January, but I am struggling. I think working together may help. I am in PST time. Any time via zoom will work for me.

• Serena13Serena13 Core Member
    128 karma

I agree as well. I’m in the eastern time but I do have a flexible schedule. There’s just 3-4/ week I might be unable to do because of work.

30 karma

I am available after 7pm EST on Monday and Thursday. Can people drop their specific days of availability and PM me your e-mails to create a zoom link.

• alonsogaralonsogar Live Member
    edited October 2022 69 karma

Interested!

• david525david525 Member
    39 karma

I am interested and have a flexible schedule, EST.

30 karma

@david525 inbox me your e-mail. Our first meeting is this Thursday. Brief meeting to discuss a study schedule

• NaomiN2022NaomiN2022 Core Member
    18 karma

I'm in the same boat! Feel free to message me.

• julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    191 karma

Hey there,

If you're looking for a buddy group, consider coming to the 7Sage Study Group Breakout! Our next session will be held on Monday, October 10th from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

During the session, you will be sorted into a group of students in a similar score range based on your analytics. You and your group will debate the answers to the first LR section of PT51 without having looked at the answers. These breakout meetings are an excellent way to put together a virtual study group.

You can register for the event at the link below!

https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAudOuqpj4jH9yM7wzclb8gA3-3uxLtqt-P

• david525david525 Member
    edited October 2022 39 karma

For anyone interested in a LSAT Study group, we are going to be meeting on Thursday 10/13 at 7pm EST to discuss scheduling. Message me for the zoom link if interested

• Julia FengJulia Feng Live Member
    9 karma

I would love to join. I have not started yet. My exam is in Feb.

• AuroraA1AuroraA1 Free Trial Member
    26 karma

I’m interested. Also in EST zone.

• fatimahbajaha23fatimahbajaha23 Core Member
    117 karma

interested EST time zone

• mahinrai075mahinrai075 Core Member
    19 karma

I'm interested and also in EST zone :)

• madeintaxlawmadeintaxlaw Member
    6 karma

Interested! I also work full time and available before 8A and after 5P, but weekends all day. Planning to take the test on Jan or Feb.