Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you guys do during break?

gurpreetk35gurpreetk35 Alum Member
edited November 2022 in General 196 karma

Trying to figure out what snacks are best and the optimal thing to do during break to stay motivated

Comments

• WhatIsLifeWhatIsLife Member
    edited November 2022 810 karma

I cut up a plate of of strawberries and kiwis to eat during break

• melsathopemelsathope Core Member
    112 karma

Doing PT at home, during the break I listen to a playlist with soundtracks from the TV show Succession. Haha
    During the real test I will close my eyes and breathe, not think about anything.

• Dave1111Dave1111 Member
    74 karma

Just so you guys know, unlike me when I took my test, the official break is 10 minutes, but the proctor can take another 10 minutes to restart your test after you hit the ready button to start back up after the break.
    My snake of choice was a banana, handful of cashews, and sometimes a few sips of green tea.

• helgoka2helgoka2 Free Trial Member
    edited November 2022 6 karma

Tasty but hearty snacks or pies, like seafood pies, help me. It's both quick and healthy. Japanese food has a good effect on me for some reason. Have you ever tried something similar to americasrestaurant ? It's very tasty and unusual. But I don't know how to make it myself, so I have to order it.

• mia12345mia12345 Core Member
    260 karma

I have a clif bar, a shot of espresso, stretch/move around and ice roll my face because cold is supposed to help wake you up lol