Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Class Schedule Adjustments

julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited January 2023 in General 191 karma

Hi everyone! Live class instructor Julia here. I have a few adjustments to share with you guys when it comes to the live class schedule through December.

First, we will be launching a series of 4-week classes through December! For a limited time, join these 7Sage instructors in hyper analysis into the following topics:

Miscellaneous Magic (LG) with Bailey, on Tuesdays from 3:45-4:45pm EST.
Building Bridges (LR) with Bailey, on Mondays and Thursdays from 4:45-5:45pm EST.
Exploring Assumptions with Alex, on select Wednesdays from 4:15-5:15 EST.

A new permanent class is Chris's Office Hour on Wednesdays from 3:00-4:00pm and Henry's Logical Reasoning Analysis from 12:00-1:30pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.

There are also a few schedule adjustments (for the coming week only):

Aastha's Reading Mastery and LR Hacks class will occur on Friday, December 9th between 6:00 and 8:15pm EST.

Chris's No Stupid Questions class will occur on Monday, December 5th from 3:30-4:30pm.

Phew! That's a whole slew of changes. As I mentioned in my classes this week, we are always looking to add classes based on what you guys want to see. If you have any suggestions for an LSAT topic you'd like to see go ahead and comment below!

See the event page here: https://7sage.com/events/

Comments

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Alum Member
    374 karma

Hello,

I just signed up for the live classes but wont be able to make them all live? Is there a way to review the recordings? I am assuming that they are recorded, correct? Thanks for your help.

adminhelp please

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1452 karma

@equallyyoked Yes, all live classes are recorded! You can review the recordings for all the live classes here: https://7sage.com/live-class-archive/

• julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    191 karma

New Addition - beginning next week, 7Sage tutor Henry will be exploring assumptions! Join Henry on Tuesdays and Fridays from 12:00-1:30pm through the month of December.

• julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    191 karma

Additional note: Chris's No Student Questions class has been rescheduled from Saturday, December 10th to Tuesday, December 13th due to zoom tech issues. Apologies for any inconvenience!