Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How are you using the drill feature?

Kadin FairKadin Fair Live Member

So far I’ve been working down the syllabus starting with the foundations, then LR, which I am currently on, followed by LG, and lastly RC.

I’ve been using the drill feature for MC/MP questions, but I’m not sure if I should be doing a lot of these drills directly after the lesson, as i’ve been doing, or if it would be better if I held off on the drills until I start taking timed PTs , so I could then have clean questions to practice with after identifying my weaknesses.

Comments

• aiman.shahabaiman.shahab Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited March 2023 72 karma

Hey @"Kadin Fair"! That's a great question. I would work on the timed sets included for each question type in the Core Curriculum first. If, after completing that, you still feel very unclear about a question type, I would recommend drilling anywhere from 5-20 of those question types afterwards. To avoid burning through valuable Practice Test material, try to pull questions from Practice Tests 1-35! I would definitley save the 70s and above for full Practice Tests and section drilling once you're further along with your studies. Hopefully that helps, but if you're interested in getting more specific recommendations on your study plan based on your progress, you can schedule a free consult with our tutor here: https://calendly.com/7sage-tutoring/7sage-tutoring-free-consultation?utm_source=FCA_A.