Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-18 and not feeling great

I've taken 2 preptests and have improved from a 140 to a 149. I feel proud of that for sure. But, I got RC-18, LG-8, LR-10.

I know the RC is the hardest to improve on, but do I have a shot of getting it to the level of the others by the August 2023Test?

RC Improvement
  1. I got RC-18, LG-8, LR-10. I know the RC is the hardest to improve on, but could I improve by much?20 votes
    1. Not Very Plausible
        5.00%
    2. Very Plausible
      90.00%
    3. Get off the discussion board you hack.
        5.00%

Comments

• B_MaximumB_Maximum Core Member
    192 karma

When I first commenced my prep, my results were very similar to yours. I hope this provides reassurance. You can do it !

• B_MaximumB_Maximum Core Member
    192 karma

I am very certain that you can - at least - get down to -2 or -3 on AR and -3 on LR. Again, these are sweeping conclusions, especially because I do not know anything about your strengths. My only concern is the timeframe.

Based on my personal experience at the initial stages, the timeframe in which to "enhance my game" was too small. However, fortunately, between January 2023 - present, I have had ample time to enhance my performance across all sections.

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    1320 karma

I am sure RC is not as hard to improve in your situation as it seems. To get from -18 to -9 is double in a couple of months.
    I can help you with RC for free. Please don't hesitate to PM me to meet via Zoom