Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It gets........ more tricky??

Is it me, or did the preptests get way more tricky with LR bait answers between the 00s tests to the 10s tests?
I show improvement in RC and LG but LR seems so difficult to adapt to given the amount of bait answers that have become more numerous in the more recent preptests.

Comments

• Ski JunkieSki Junkie Core Member
    12 karma

Able to see the baits is definitely an improvement and you should be happy about it. Also, after a while you would find the baits all fit in certain ways, eventually these higher ed bureaucrats would run out of ways to bait you. You just have to do it long enough to learn that. You probably need 10 more tests to verify what I just said. Human brains are learning patterns unconsciously. Let's say even without all these books and you just keep doing the questions, you would still learn how to think like the LSAT test maker one day. But most people just don't last that long

• MTreigysMTreigys Core Member
    108 karma

There definitely is some difference from what I've found. For example, I used to almost never see MC questions where the last sentence is the MC, though now I regularly treat it as though it's a possibility.