Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this a good LSAT study schedule

Ejhenderson28Ejhenderson28 Live Member
edited July 2023 in General 11 karma

I have been studying the LSAT for two weeks now and so far I have done one week LG, another week of LR and this week I'm doing RC. I feel like this is a good study schedule but a part of me is telling me to mix it up a little so I'm really not sure. I plan on taking it in January and I am using LSAT trainer, Khan and now 7Sage

Comments

• bukaokoyebukaokoye Live Member
    edited August 2023 118 karma

Perhaps it's a good thing to mix it up like that, but I personally tried to learn the foundational stuff first in the most timely manner possible. That meant going through the whole core curriculum in about 5-6 weeks. Then, I started drilling whole sections of either LR/LG/RC or full PTs, blind reviewing them, and watching explanation videos of stuff that was not initially clicking for me. When I'm not drilling, I'm alternating throughout the week between LR, LG, and RC -- doing timed and untimed sections, troubleshooting recurring issues that I'm having, doing/blind reviewing questions from short drills, and so forth.

Hopefully, this helps!

• Ejhenderson28Ejhenderson28 Live Member
    11 karma

Definitely helps. I appreciate it!