Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pause and return to digital problem set

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to pause your problem sets when you're practicing and return to the same question that you left off with when you come back. I was thinking this would be good because I created really long problem sets and when I try to do them on the new digital format I have to do it all in one sitting. I would really like to get a feel for the digital LSAT but still have the option to pause and pick it up again where I left off at a later time. Thanks!

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I dont think you can pause, Ive tried looking all over haha

• @lexxx745 said:
    I dont think you can pause, Ive tried looking all over haha

That's too bad I really wish they would Implement that

• 1058 karma

If you exit out of the browser that your problem set is on or if you simple click out of the problem set to go to the course, forum etc., it will freeze the timing and save your answers. Then you can find it under "Show Existing Problem Sets" on the problem set page whenever you want to return to it again.

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

So although there’s not a direct pause button, there is a way to get the same effect of a pause. If you hit the refresh button when you’re taking a section it will take you to the “home screen” of the problem set. Once you resume the problem set (i.e. hit start) you’ll be where you last left off and the clock will start running again.

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

Hi all I asked a 7Sage rep and he said if you click on "Take preptest" / "take problem set" it will stop your time. Try it out, it has worked for me 100%

• chadwickchadwick Live Member
    4 karma

Could start and stop breaks be added to help those with accommodations?

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hey @chadwick,

Great suggestion! We've already got you covered on that one. You can pause/stop taking Drills or PrepTests by tapping on "Take Drill" or "Take PrepTest" (as applicable) located at the top left of the digital tester. See the sample GIF below:

Hope that helped! Let me know if you have any questions.