Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November Test Takers

LG_KILLAHLG_KILLAH Live Member

I'm on the West Coast looking for a small group to study with online. I'm in the high 150s trying to break into the 160s. I have mostly been drilling LG......

Comments

• jw358jw358 Alum Member
    14 karma

Hey I'm on the East coast pretty much in the same situation. I think the biggest area of struggle is LG as well.

• knoblauchmknoblauchm Core Member
    15 karma

Hey, I'm on the east coast in the same situation. LG is my best but struggling with RC.

• tina.marietina.marie Live Member
    152 karma

Im in the same boat with @knoblauchmadison. RC is so boring, but LG is my best

• roserasharoserasha Alum Member
    40 karma

lets get a session going

• asiaharford227asiaharford227 Live Member
    7 karma

Hey! Im in the same boat, but LG is my best section. If you guys get a study group going, I would love to be a part of it.

• edwardhuynhlawedwardhuynhlaw Alum Member
    16 karma

Same situation, LG is my best and working on improving LR before November. Would love to join as well

• Johnny TsunamiJohnny Tsunami Alum Member
    186 karma

I'd love to join! Im also trying to improve LG and RC. I'm an international but super flexible with timing.

• vcappellivcappelli Core Member
    3 karma

I'd love to join as well! LG is my best but I need to work on LR

• bcreativ2003bcreativ2003 Free Trial Member
    5 karma

I’m in the EST time zone. I’m struggling with LG. I would love to join your study group.

• anjalir516anjalir516 Alum Member
    3 karma

I'm also in the east coast. LG is my best, I'm struggling with LR. I'd love to join the study group!