Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Frustrations

jazminemitchell23jazminemitchell23 Core Member
in General 10 karma

When I tell you this test is beyond discouraging. I’m trying so hard and feel like I can’t manage to master this test. I know I’m not dumb and capable of learning but this test is making me feel that way and feeling as if I can’t get into law school. This is like my 5th time taking it and I just don’t want to study this anymore.

Comments

• missjurisdocmissjurisdoc Live Member
    657 karma

I feel you and I still have low points myself. I'm going to be taking it for the 5th time coming up but it's been spaced out. I feel like the live classes made a difference in my studying. Try going to the free live classes and see if it helps. Find your people and your method; also always celebrate the small wins. Don't give up! Unfortunately, law school and beyond will be another challenge in itself. Good luck!

• kgarciarojaskgarciarojas Live Member
    36 karma

Maybe look at other factors outside of studying, sometimes what gets in the way is other things like too busy a schedule, social media, these things clutter your mind and you need to be able to think well and clearly. I hope you find some success moving forward with the test!

• MC_HOEKSTRA1MC_HOEKSTRA1 Live Member
    4 karma

@kgarciarojas said:
    Maybe look at other factors outside of studying, sometimes what gets in the way is other things like too busy a schedule, social media, these things clutter your mind and you need to be able to think well and clearly. I hope you find some success moving forward with the test!

I removed social media apps while studying for this test for the same reason. Give it a try ! The declutter might be just what you need to give the boost in fresh mental focus to the studying. Good Luck !

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    edited April 4 655 karma

It sounds like you might need to take a break. During that break, reevaluate your "why?" Review and redefine your why and use it to inspire you and reinvigorate your studying. Yes, this is hard, but it can be done. So many have felt like this and have found a way to push themselves down the road of success. Take care of yourself. Step back and focus on things that make you feel positive. Remember this test will still be there after you take a break. Best wishes!