Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preview of RC v2 Curriculum

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor

Hello! The Content Team at 7Sage has been teaching the new version of our RC curriculum. You can find the archives here. Just search for any RC class that Albert, Kevin, or I've taught.

One request we got during class was to share the flowchart that we used. So here it is!

Comments

• peezusmcgeepeezusmcgee Core Member
    155 karma

hi jy taking test tomorrow reply for god luc thank you

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14060 karma

@peezusmcgee GOOD LUCK!

• peezusmcgeepeezusmcgee Core Member
    155 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    @peezusmcgee GOOD LUCK!

LETS GOOOOOOO

• KeepItSimpleKeepItSimple Core Member
    14 karma

JY responds?!?!?! Taking it in a few days as well 😮

14060 karma
  • LSAD0180LSAD0180 Core Member
    5 karma

Hi JY! taking it soon - can I get some luck too 👀

14060 karma

@LSAD0180 🦄

• agiannotagiannot Core Member
    2 karma

Will these lessons be added to the Core Curriculum for v2 Reading Comprehension, or are these lessons only accessible for subscribers to the Live Curriculum?

14060 karma

@agiannot Will be added to CC v2 before end of June!

• ericdanielsilvagomezericdanielsilvagomez Live Member
    77 karma

Is it okay if I finish the CC V2 for RC before June? Or do I wait until June to finish these additional lessons? Or do I watch them as I get ready to take the test (hopefully) sometime in the Fall?

14060 karma

@ericdanielsilvagomez You can finish the existing RC curriculum. It's going to help you. When the new curriculum is published, see how you're doing then in RC. Then you can decide if you want to check out the new curriculum

77 karma

Thanks for the response! I will definitely do that. I’m about to finish the LR CC V2. How come the RC one is shorter? Sorry if this has already been answered. Maybe I’m wrong, but I only saw a section for science.

14060 karma

@ericdanielsilvagomez I dropped the other videos from RC v1's curriculum. They were really old and I didn't think they were all that helpful.

77 karma

Okay, sounds good! Great work on the new LR curriculum. I think the text under the videos has been very helpful.

• mikeross-1mikeross-1 Core Member
    24 karma

If I am using the V1 curriculum the information is still helpful for august exam right? I switched back to V1 because the format with all the videos was more personally more helpful. Just planning on skipping LG section.

edited April 18 14060 karma

@ellewoods-8 Yeah, totally! Here's an internal presentation that our Content Team made for our Tutors explaining the difference between v1 and v2 of the CC: