Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printable PDFs for the new Prep Tests

ceymaixxceymaixx Live Member
in General 8 karma

Hello,

The previous prep tests that included LG had PDF versions of them. I usually like to print them out and take them that way so that I can mark it up. I don't see PDF options for the new prep tests. I'm retaking the test in August and was wondering if 7Sage will provide PDF versions of the new PTs.

Thanks,

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1524 karma

Hi @ceymaixx

I'm so sorry about this but I'm afraid the August 2024-formatted PTs (PT 101-158) are currently not available for download or printing.

However, there's a workaround for this in the meantime—to download or print these reformatted PrepTests, you'll need to switch your active tab from "August 2024 and later" to "Current (With Logic Games)" on the PrepTests page.

Then, navigate to the Drills page and use the Advanced Builder mode, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: Mapping old sections to new

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'm here to help!

• ceymaixxceymaixx Live Member
    8 karma

@"Cherry - Student Service"

Will the current PTs with logic games still be available after the last June test? I would appreciate if they stayed as part of the system for longer.... or forever, in case I want to retake some sections.

Thanks,