Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this normal?

joshua941019joshua941019 Alum Member
in General 76 karma

I have been looking at the LSAT for many months probably couple years on and off due to work, etc. It still takes me half a day to complete one LR section and I still get -8 wrong. I don’t intend to stop studying though. I feel like a turtle in the race. Thank you for reading.

Comments

• hankkitty15hankkitty15 Core Member
    24 karma

Honestly, -8 on LR no matter the time is a big accomplishment in itself! I found that the hardest part of the test was committing to studying and not giving up, and you seem to be doing just fine on that part :) Good luck with studying and keep pushing!

• joshua941019joshua941019 Alum Member
    76 karma

@hankkitty15 thank you

• chooser475chooser475 Core Member
    16 karma

I've used to have a very similar issue! I focused on mastery first (just understanding EXACTLY why I got questions wrong), and the more I drilled and practiced, the faster I became. The speed came naturally. Accuracy came through deliberate drilling, practice, and introspection as to why I got it wrong.

• joshua941019joshua941019 Alum Member
    76 karma

@chooser475 thank you

• eemonghasemeemonghasem Core Member
    19 karma

slow and steady

• LSATbeast123LSATbeast123 Core Member
    10 karma

To be honest, I've been slowly studying for a while and one day it just clicked. Keep going!!

• tasheenatasheena Live Member
    8 karma

I've been studying on and off for 3 years, so don't worry friend, you're on the right track! I test in August this year! :)