Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

burnt out b4 oct test

sageeckosageecko Live Member

i am tired. overworked. burnt out. my test is oct 4, but i think i need to slow down before i sit for it. i study constantly, after working a full time job, every single minute i have i try and study. i have reached a point where i am feeling tired, frustruated, and i feel like i am hitting a wall. any advice? i do not want this to impact my oct test, i feel like i need to pump the breaks before my test bc i am watching my confidence slip away and i am doing things on autopilot.

Comments

• Kaylin WatsonKaylin Watson Live Member
    20 karma

I was feeling exactly the same this past weekend, so I took Sunday off and just relaxed and I feel like it helped. I did some studying today and I felt quite refreshed and my scores reflected it.

Maybe just take a day off from studying, do something you enjoyed and come back the next day. We deserve and need a break, especially with the test approaching so soon. Taking a step back and forgetting about the test for a while can do wonders for your mind and headspace. Hopefully this helps!