Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Not trying to be funny - 7Sage Forum

Not trying to be funny

africannarpafricannarp Member
in General 165 karma
Anyone know how to adjust your bowel movement?

The last thing I want is to get distracted during the test by the need of going to bathroom. If I have my breakfast around 7:30AM, I will need to take a bathroom break around 10AM. I just realized that I have this issue, as I start to take more PT in the morning.

Again, I'm not trying to be funny here. Any suggestions?

Comments

• milly_memilly_me Member
    21 karma
    Well, try to simulate real test taking time. I took June LSAT just for funsies (I cancelled), just in case I'd have the issue that you're talking about. I do go to the bathroom often and honestly, it really wasn't an issue for me. Try timing your PT around then and what I found out that personally helped me was drinking water a bit later.
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    379 karma
    Wake up at 6. Eat bf at 630. Poop at 730...
  • cliffinesscliffiness Alum Member
    86 karma
    lmao!!!!! i sympathize with you cuz i have bowel movement issues too. make it a habit to wake up earlier and eat earlier so you can do your thang earlier haha...otherwise you could change your diet hahaha.
  • cliffinesscliffiness Alum Member
    86 karma
    also caffeine and other similar stiumlants (nictoine) encourage bowel movements
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" or @nicole.hopkins I believe this serious thread may be in need of a helpful gif
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    WELL. I am very serious about gut (and butt) health so I support this thread. I am a huge gut health nut and it's a big part of my lifestyle. In this short period of time, I don't have enough information about your lifestyle and I don't know off-hand what to tell you. What I would recommend is finding a local functional medicine practitioner and going in for a consultation. Mention this specific issue. They will help.

And just for @nye8870 I will provide a vaguely related GIF.

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Break out the cold brew coffee... As long as you've got some product on deck, coffee will help you deliver with that prime shipping speed...
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Break out the cold brew coffee... As long as you've got some product on deck, coffee will help you deliver with that prime shipping speed...
    JEEZ. The imagery.

Oh and ps ... this does not work for those who are more or less immune to caffeine (such as myself).
    8021 karma
    I'm immune to all effects of caffeine as well, but cold brew coffee does this everytime... It's not like I'm shitting myself after a Coke... Though the former only affects 20-30% of the population... The weirdest thing is that it never used to do that until I started drinking Calaifa Farms Cold Brew...
    7965 karma
    http://www.califiafarms.com/products/cold-brew-coffee/

I drink their stuff but never their cold brew ... Brb buying this and diapers
    8021 karma
    The cafe latte, espresso and mocha are all awesome... I drink about a bottle a day... Really gets you through the grad school/LSAT prep/new baby gauntlet... The flavors they put in single serving bottles aren't as good though... And pumpkin spice is hot garbage so I'd avoid that too...
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    The cafe latte, espresso and mocha are all awesome... I drink about a bottle a day... Really gets you through the grad school/LSAT prep/new baby gauntlet... The flavors they put in single serving bottles aren't as good though... And pumpkin spice is hot garbage so I'd avoid that too...
    Where do you pick them up? Or do I have to drive to Montreal to get these delicious suckers. :c My town is so shitty.
    8021 karma
    Not sure if you have Harris Teeter or The Fresh Market in Canada but that's where I get mine... I'm sure Whole Foods carries it along with any other places like that...
  • africannarpafricannarp Member
    165 karma
    LOL i'm glad how this thread turned out.

I didn't have to poop during my PT today. The only thing I did differently was that I didn't have my cereals with milk. Now I start to think maybe I'm just lactose intolerant...lol

It seems that y'all think it is better to poop before the test.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    @africannarp said:
    It seems that y'all think it is better to poop before the test.
    Or there is a whole diaper thread somewhere 'round here which sort of makes this whole discussion kinda moot.
    8021 karma
    Unless you're about to enter some sort of pooping contest I can't think of any activity that isn't improved by pooping beforehand.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Two words: fleet enema. Would probably still want to wear the diaper during the test, just to be safe.

Glad we're all prepared now. I would have felt so embarrassed if this happened during the real thing. Now I know...

(Insert GI Joe GIF here)