Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do I do?

andrewcaseandrewcase Free Trial Member
in General 9 karma
I have been studying since March. Up until lately I have felt very confident in my ability for taking the October LSAT. However, I have not been taking very many PT. I am starting to really struggle with LR and am concerned I may not be ready to take the October test. How can I make a firm decision whether I am just over analyzing or if it would actually be a better idea to postpone until the December test?

Comments

• KS LSAT PrepKS LSAT Prep Member
    26 karma
    When you take a PT, what is your average timed score and BR score? What score are you looking to get when you take the test? I am in the same boat as you. I was scheduled to take the October LSAT but now that I have started doing the PT tests I have made the decision I am not where I need to be and since I work full time my time is very limited. So I have changed my test date to December.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    First thing you need to do is to start taking PT on a regular basis! Then, once you have a solid base of scores and analytics, you'll be able to make a good call on which test date is best for you.
  • andrewcaseandrewcase Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Highest score I have gotten so far is around 150. When I do sections untimed I am getting 80-90% correct. So I feel that I am getting the concepts down fairly well. Just lately I can't seem to start fitting everything together.
    9 karma
    what is the best suggestion for a mix of reviewing / taking PT? Or is it best to just take tests and look for trends in errors being made then work on resolving those
    9 karma
    Also, any suggestions for improving habits and accuracy with LR?
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    When I blind review I watch every single video explanation whether I got it right or wrong. I would say you should do the same.