Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fake section

yinyinxuyinyinxu Member
in General 23 karma
Wondering if anyone has a clue how to figure which section is fake over the real lsat test.

Comments

• sarkisp23sarkisp23 Alum Member
    374 karma
    It says FAKE in bold at the top of the page. No I'm kidding lol but don't worry about that. It's not "fake" at all. This is just the section where they experiment with new questions to use on new LSATs. So how different could it possibly be? Just do your best on every section and make that your only focus you'll be fine
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @yinyinxu said:
    Wondering if anyone has a clue how to figure which section is fake over the real lsat test.
    When I sat for it, I knew which section was experimental because it was literally the easiest LG section I'd ever seen. Beyond that, don't worry ... This is the reason we take 5 section PT's. To prepare for the experimental.
  • J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
    201 karma
    I've seen discussions about how the "fake" sections can be identified, but I would steer away from actually attempting to do so. The LSAT is difficult enough with all your mind focused on the questions, the last thing you need is one more thing to think about during the test.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Stop worrying about dumb stuff like this and just crush every section... Stop with the shortcuts and all that...
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Stop worrying about dumb stuff like this and just crush every section... Stop with the shortcuts and all that...
    My hero
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Approach each section with the same kick ass attitude and you'll be fine. Don't distract yourself with things that just don't matter in the long run. Best of luck to ya!
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Once you determine the fake section just skip it completely and meditate...JK!