Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help! Need to make a big decision.

allan.koganallan.kogan Member
in General 64 karma
I went through the cirriculum, and now I am left with taking exams. I still am not comfortable with games and I would like to revisit parts of the cirriculum for some of the LR questions that I have issues with. And obviously since I have done all of the RC sections I will just do some from extra exams that I bought. I would like to spend another month doing the LG bundles from exams 1-35 (which I have not had a chance to do, because I was heavily involved learning the cirriculum). Also I think revisiting some of the LR, if not all of the LR lessons and the practice problems will help me grasp a quicker understanding of the cirriculum. So I will not be learning every single lesson again from scratch because I think that would be a waste. I am mainly doing this to give myself time to get comfortable with games because the cirriculum did not help so much with games and I was advised by @Pacifico to do the bundles and until I feel comfortable then I should begin PTing.

The biggest issue of course is time, meaning I will have 3 months left of PTing and not 4 months. But I feel like if I start now I will jsut waste exams. I believe that I need another month to get better at this test. So is it an issue to do 3 PTs a week from the second half of March to June? I feel like maybe I can start with two for the first couple weeks and then I can get rolling to 3 a week. I honestly just feel like right now going into the exams with a bad foundation for games will only hurt my score. Plus I can review LR lessons for a whole month as well as do 90-95 percent of the game bundles, so isnt it a win/win?

Id rather take 3 PTs a week and feel like I am comfortable to take them, rather than 2 a week and just bomb the game sections.

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    You'll be fine with that schedule, many people do not even start studying for the LSAT until 3-4 months out, so you are ahead of the curve. 3 PTs a week for 12 weeks gets you through all of the 50+ PTs. Follow @Pacifico advice, and you'll be great. Adjust your schedule as you improve.
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Are the logic games bundles you are talking about, PDFs of exams 1-35? If so, did you get them from 7Sage?
  • allan.koganallan.kogan Member
    64 karma
    The game explanations for all of the games are under "Lsat Game Explanations" under the resources tab. But I had to purchase exams

1-35 in order to have the games to practice from them. I know it's a bummer :/ but worth it in the end!
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @Sheri123 the bundle is something 7Sage used to have as a addon when they could sell PDFs.
  • Elle2015Elle2015 Alum Member
    198 karma
    To me it sounds as if you'll be fine. My timeline was more condensed than yours (with almost a PT a day) and while it wasn't ideal, it worked well for me. With 3 PTs a week, I think you'll be fine and if you're not, you can always do 2. You have a good plan. As you work through it, go with what feels comfortable and adjust as necessary. You're in great shape. :)

@Sheri123 You can still purchase the PDFs for games 1-38 as a bundle here https://www.cambridgelsat.com/bundles/#lsat-logic-games-by-type, but they won't be available long and you'll need rearrange them to put them in order by PT.