Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

PriyankaPriyanka Alum Member
Proctors: Really nice. Had spare pencils. Very accommodating to students. Fixed the classroom clock quickly before the Test began.

Facilities: A standard lecture room on a beautiful campus -Trent University.

What kind of room: Classroom lecture style, seats 100+.

How many in the room: 35-40.

Desks: 5 or 6 feet long desks, plenty of space. Standard plastic chairs.

Left-handed accommodation: Not applicable since these are desks.

Noise levels: Silent.

Parking: Yes, there is free parking on weekends. Right in front of the building.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: 20 minutes to sign in and put bags away, 5 minute walk to other building for the classroom, another 15-20 minutes to set up and adjust the broken clock.

Irregularities or mishaps: Yes. The doors to the building where the lecture room was LOCKED for the weekend. A group of us were standing outside around 7:40 trying to figure out how to get in. No one was around. Mini panic for sure. Eventually, an admin came to open the door - however, I see this happening again. What if someone came a little later and no one was there to open? There were no signs outside.

Other comments: Everything else went very well.

Would you take the test here again? Although the proctors and facilities were excellent, the door issue dissuades me. I would not take a test here again unless there are signs or other notice of where to enter the building.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: Oct 2015

Comments

• AddistotleAddistotle Member
    328 karma
    Can you recall the room number? I thought they administered in the Gymnasium
  • PriyankaPriyanka Alum Member
    79 karma
    Hey! They did not administer it in the Gymnasium when I wrote it. My LSAT Ticket says "OTONABEE COLLEGE 211" <-- We met at that location then walked over to a large lecture room.