Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Mozilla Problem?

SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
in General 1278 karma
Am I the only one having problems logging into 7Sage from Mozilla? I even changed my password because it would not let me log in.

It works fine on internet explorer, but I use Mozilla for everything and would prefer to use 7Sage on there.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I really hate Firefox but let me download it and test it out for you.
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Thank you so much! Why do you hate firefox? I love it.
    12637 karma
    @sweetsecret said:
    Thank you so much! Why do you hate firefox? I love it.
    I can't easily transfer bookmarks and it's slow as heck. Last time I used it was four years ago. :(
    1278 karma
    oh..

That's weird, for me it's pretty fast. I've heard good things about chrome, but when I had to use it for work I had a bunch of problems.

I don't have any problems with bookmarks, but for more recent ones I have to click on the tab that says "recent bookmarks".
    12637 karma
    Hmm, okay. It logs me in, but it acts like it's not logging me in. I'll click "login" and type in my information, hit go and it will act like it failed and just refresh the page. However, when I click on another 7Sage link, I'm actually logged in. Does that work for you?
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma
    Same for me @"Dillon A. Wright" just started doing that a couple weeks ago but it works like you said, when clicking another link.
    12637 karma
    @"dytmom_3x" said:
    just started doing that a couple weeks ago but it works like you said, when clicking another link.
    Thanks for the confirmation. Not sure what's happening, I'll take a look into it and see if we can get this fixed.
    1278 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" yeah that's exactly what happened.. Thanks for telling me I could still be logged in by clicking on a link.

If you could fix this it would be awesome otherwise I'll just stick to this method lol
  • S.P. 170S.P. 170 Alum Member
    188 karma
    7sage on Firefox stopped working for me about 2 weeks ago (win10). Same problem as you guys mentioned.
    1501 karma
    I actually thought it might be a computer issue on my end, that's why I didn't report or mention it.
  • LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    I use Firefox and have also had issues.

I noticed an issue with logging in. I enter my username and password to the login boxes, but the public home page appears, instead of my dashboard. However, If I add /dashboard to the URL (after entering my username and password), I am able to get to the dashboard.

Also, when I am logged in and click on the "7Sage lsat prep" link to return to the dashboard, I get redirected to the public home page.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    I have recently switched over to Opera which I'm really starting to dig. Way faster than Firefox or Safari and I haven't encountered any bugs anywhere.
    edited August 2016 12637 karma
    @LSATman1 @dytmom_3x @"S.P. 170" @sweetsecret
    Thanks for reporting the Firefox issues, guys! I just tested it and it should be properly redirecting you to the Dashboard now instead of refreshing the main page. You may need to clear your cache for this to take effect:
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    I have recently switched over to Opera which I'm really starting to dig. Way faster than Firefox or Safari and I haven't encountered any bugs anywhere.
    I used Opera for a bit, it was pretty good. Faster than both of those browsers, but I ran into some odd issues and decided to just stick with Chrome. If it ain't broke...
    1501 karma
    working fine now on my end, thanks for the fix
    1278 karma
    It's working perfectly now. Thank you!
    12637 karma
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    I used Opera for a bit, it was pretty good. Faster than both of those browsers, but I ran into some odd issues and decided to just stick with Chrome. If it ain't broke...
    Yeah, I've only just started using it, so haven't really had time to know much with any confidence. I just know my dropbox upload times have been cut essentially in half, lol, so until I run into issues, I'm all aboard the Opera train.
  • LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    When I log in, my dashboard shows up. Thanks @"Dillon A. Wright"!
    12637 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    I just know my dropbox upload times have been cut essentially in half
    I think that's what it was designed for, which is great!

@LSATman1 said:
    When I log in, my dashboard shows up.
    Yay!