Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Northern California Bay Area People

SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
in General 1278 karma
Hi guys,

I'm trying to decide where to register for the LSAT.

These are the options:

College of Alameda
Marriott Walnut Creek
Samuel Meritt Health Center

Of the three I'm leaning towards College of Alameda because of the desk space but I'm concerned about the noise level. Almost all the reviews were great but one person wrote that he could hear the planes flying overhead from the airport. I feel like that would distract me.

If anyone had taken at any of these locations, please let me know what you think!!

Comments

• Student...Student... Member
    298 karma
    @sweetsecret Have you decided yet? I found a few positive reviews on College of Alameda, but nothing on the other two. Please let me know if you heard anything. Thanks!
  • CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
    edited September 2016 236 karma
    I just took the LSAT this past Saturday at College of Alameda. Perfect test center, and I did not hear any airplanes.
    298 karma
    Thank you so much, @CalPoliSci. How about the desk space? Was it a big/small room?
  • CalPoliSciCalPoliSci Member
    236 karma
    @Galapagos.1001 Plenty. The desks are individual seats and desk, and the desktop is wide enough to fit the booklet, answer sheet, and writing materials. There's seriously nothing wrong with College of Alameda. Even the parking is free!
    298 karma
    @CalPoliSci Thank you!! Good luck on your test result:)