Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tampa Bay Area Study Buddy?

Emily.a.pfeifferEmily.a.pfeiffer Alum Member
edited January 2014 in General 13 karma
June LSAT....just started the 7Sage program...
Let me know!

Thank you.

Comments

• mmigliommiglio Alum Member
    122 karma
    Hey Emily; I live in Tampa and am taking the June LSAT. I'm a college senior in USF--my highest practice test thus far is a 155, but if I took it now I think I'd hit 160. So, that's kind of where I'm at.
  • Emily.a.pfeifferEmily.a.pfeiffer Alum Member
    13 karma
    Hi! That's my Alma Mater! I just started a few weeks ago and this is my second try at law; was in law school 13 years ago but went another direction-anyway, same boat with scores-are you signed up for June?
  • Emily.a.pfeifferEmily.a.pfeiffer Alum Member
    13 karma
    Women's studies degree and Ed.degree-now for that law one...
  • mmigliommiglio Alum Member
    122 karma
    Yes, I am. I also have been getting scores in the 158-164 range lately, which is a pretty big jump.

I definitely would LIKE to study in a group--it would keep me even more on task than I already have been. To be fair, I study 8 to 10 hours a day anyways. I'm not sure if you can make that kind of commitment but even if we only got together to go through a practice exam and run through the answers that would be fine, too.

Are you still close to the Tampa Bay Area?

I've been studying in the USF library. However, the Cooper (CPR) building, which is located adjacent to the library, usually has many open classrooms at random points in the day and throughout the evening.

We can use the computer, surround sound system, and pull-down screen to play the proctored tests, watch explanations to answers on the big screen, etc.
  • allworld13allworld13 Alum Member
    edited September 2014 18 karma
    Hey, hello guys. I'm new to this thing, but not new to LOGIC. Are there any places in which I can go and meet people in hopes of finding a good study buddy? I'm in the Tampa/ St. Pete area. I'm willing to cover those to cities.

allworld13@gmail.com