Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Should I Cancel? - 7Sage Forum

Should I Cancel?

Cayenne43Cayenne43 Alum Member
in General 195 karma
I took the LSAT on Saturday. I surprisingly did not freak out at the last game, I was calm, and just kind of went for it. But after they called time, I looked down, and realized I had only bubbled 22 questions and not 23. I have never ever made a bubbling error in the past, but I remember skipping one question early on. I will add this is my second take and I have been studying for about a year and a half.

I either just forgot to bubble question 23 or I messed up when bubbling. I have been debating canceling. Should I? I

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Nah. Let's hope you just forgot to bubble in question 23.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    That's a tough one. When you said "bubbled 22 out of 23" the first thought that came to mind was, "So what? It's just 1 question." However, if you mis-bubbled a bunch of questions, that could really destroy your score. How early did you skip the question in question (for lack of a better phrase)?
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Would you not be able to write an addendum for a messed-up score if it is the case that you messed up the entire section? You also don't know what you did. Unless you're certain or think there's almost no chance you bubbled in your answers correctly, save Q. 23, I wouldn't cancel your score.
  • Cayenne43Cayenne43 Alum Member
    195 karma
    @MrSamIam I skipped question 17, I am pretty sure I bubbled in an educated guess answer and wanted to come back to it later. And @danielznelson I am not sure I could write an addendum, would that do anything to help in terms of admissions? And to be honest I have never made a bubbling error before so I am more inclined to say that I did not bubble in Q.23 in my rush to figure out the virus game.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27884 karma
    That's scary for sure, but I think to cancel you need to be more confident you actually made the mistake. I don't think it's good to do it based on a chance. If you got the take back I might say go for it, but cancelling does not allow you to redo it so I just don't see how you benefit from cancelling, even in the event of a worst case scenario bubbling error. If that did happen, you will need to write an addendum and it should be fine as long as you give them a solid top score.
  • Cayenne43Cayenne43 Alum Member
    195 karma
    Thanks everyone! I am going to cross my fingers and I hope I just forgot to bubble in Q.23. I felt really good about every other sections so I really hope I did not make a bubbling error.