Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admission courses

Hello!
Can't believe it has been more than a week...
guess now it's time to move on to ps and etc. (while trying to stop freaking out about the gray day)

Since 7sage LSAT course was super duper helpful, I am thinking of taking the admission course as well.
Is there anyone who tried 7sage admission courses?
It would be greatly appreciated if I can get some information or reviews. :)

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• yimeiyimei Member
    138 karma
    It's really good for you to start.
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    The admission course is great! @david.busis helped me write a phenomenal PS and Yale 250. Also, the information in the course has really helped me formulate my app strategy/when to apply and thing like that.
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    I haven't worked with @david.busis yet, but I'm thinking of upgrading the admissions course so I can work with him.

I highly recommend the admissions course, so far it's been REALLY helpful and has made the whole application process less intimidating.
  • David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7293 karma
    Thanks, guys!
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @david.busis how does one go about getting editing services from you?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @"DEC_LSAT" said:
    how does one go about getting editing services from you?
    https://7sage.com/enroll-admissions/
  • David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7293 karma
    Thanks, Dillon. @DEC_LSAT if you purchase an Admissions Package, I edit all the essays myself.
  • SherryS1SherryS1 Member
    477 karma
    @"Rachel Yoon" Not sure if you made your decision already but I found it very helpful to attend one of David Busis' Live Lightening Consultations. It looks like he has one next week.

I'm not sure that it is reflective of the basic admissions package but I was looking at the packages that included his editing. I found that the free consultation gave me a good sense of his approach.

I was pretty sold :) I plan on signing up later this month. I'm prepping for the Dec LSAT and am pretty focused on that for the moment.
  • Rachel YoonRachel Yoon Member
    173 karma
    Thank you guys! I purchased the course, now time to roll :)