Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Law School Admission counselling help!

inactiveinactive Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 12637 karma
Hi 7Sagers,
Someone wrote in to our email asking for law school admission counselling help! We don't have anything like that here just yet, so I figured maybe you guys could help! Here's the message:

---------------------------

Hello,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm a bit familiar with your services the one thing I noticed is that they do not have in them any law school admission counselling help which I need as an international student. I know very little about the procedure even though I am going to a 4 year accredited institution in the United States. I did see something about help with the personal statement which is a big part of the a big part of the application but I do believe that I might need a little more help. What help and advice can you give me?

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Sorry, this seems a little vague. I'm not sure what the question is.
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    Most university's in the US have a "Pre-Law" advisor. This person should be listed in your LSAC account once you've added your school to your profile. Alternatively, you can probably type your school name and pre law advisor into Google and find the same information.

This person is typically a lawyer who teaches at the university and they should be able to guide you through most of the process. They might even have insider knowledge on your university's law school if it has one.

Hope that helps.