Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When can I buy the September 2016 LSAT?

in General 109 karma
I would like to buy the test and go over some of the harder questions. I saw that 7sage has posted video explanations for the LG. Has the test been released?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited October 2016 23929 karma
    @dannyshaw said:
    I would like to buy the test and go over some of the harder questions. I saw that 7sage has posted video explanations for the LG. Has the test been released?

Not yet, my guess would be within the next couple weeks. June's LSAT is typically released in August and September's in early November.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    my guess would be within the next couple weeks.
    Sounds about right. Also, OP, I believe you're mistaken. 7sage has not released any video explanations for this test just yet, including LG.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited October 2016 23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    7sage has not released any video explanations for this test just yet, including LG.
    J.Y. uploaded them to YouTube a couple of nights ago! :)
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    @"Alex Divine" @montaha.rizeq And they're under resources/LSAT explanations too! :)
    11542 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    J.Y. uploaded them to YouTube a couple of nights ago! :)
    @bjphillips5 said:
    And they're under resources/LSAT explanations too! :)
    Uhhh, ok 7sage moves too fast for me lol
    11542 karma
    Have you guys checked out the virus game? haha, I'm afraid to, but I also want to save it for when I master LG.
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2016 4141 karma
    @montaha.rizeq I haven't tried it yet. I'm definitely waiting a bit more till I feel like I mastered my other problem games. Definitely don't burn it before you are ready.
    11542 karma
    @nessa.k13.0 said:
    Definitely don't burn it before you are ready.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/V2ukNZ7PhnrKU/giphy.gif
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq hahah! This is why I love you :)
  • 109 karma
    Yes, the LG is posted! And likewise. I am trying to master the grouping games with speed and accuracy and then I am going to move to some of the stranger games. I think from the September 2016 test I want to be sure to review all the weird games too