Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December 2016 predictions

in General 109 karma
Do you think there will be a really hard LG this time around like there was for Sept 2016 (the computer virus game)?

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited November 2016 8689 karma
    Purely conjecture: I don't think we will see something like that in December to be honest. If I had to give a guess, we haven't seen a really tight -8 or -9 exam in quite awhile. I'm leaning towards one of those making a comeback.

Which translates in my estimation to a test that is sort of regular and bland. like June 2007 or C2.
  • 308 karma
    @David3389 what do you mean by a really tight -8 or -9 exam in a while?
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    @"Artak Mamikonyan" a -8 or -9 curve. We haven't seen one in awhile. Meaning an exam that isn't memorable for something unique or curveball, but is overall plain. That's my (totally conjecture) prediction.
  • 308 karma
    @David3389 ohhh okay I get what you're saying. lol well, lets hope you're right.
  • Ann MarieAnn Marie Alum Member
    72 karma
    there will be nothing. we worked hard in training and we will get through it!
  • nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
    431 karma
    Man, I hope you're right @David3389
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Ann Marie" said:
    we worked hard in training and we will get through it!
    Yep :)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    @"Ann Marie" said:
    there will be nothing. we worked hard in training and we will get through it!
    That's what I like to see! Y'all going to be so good it'll be easy no matter how hard they attempt to make it.