Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about 7sage course

CinnamonTeaCinnamonTea Member
in General 550 karma
Hello,

I am debating buying a 7sage prep course right now; I am currently using the free trial. However, when I look at the video explanations on my phone for LR and RC for the June 2007 exam on the free trial, they do not load on my phone. I have an iPhone 5. Only the LG video explanations work.

Can you only access the LR and RC video explanations from a laptop? Please let me know!

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Hi and welcome! While the LG explanations are open to all, 7sage reserves the LR/RC explanations for members only. Hope to see you around :)
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Hi and welcome! While the LG explanations are open to all, 7sage reserves the LR/RC explanations for members only. Hope to see you around :)
    :) Welcome!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27878 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Yep, LSAC charges a licensing fee for any LSAT material that 7Sage makes available/displays, so there's just only so much that can be made freely available. Got to pay them bills! There is a 14 day trial period on any of the paid courses though. So if you aren't sure, you can always sign up for a Starter Pack to check it out and then decide from there. If it turns out it's not for you, just give Dillon a shout and you'll get a full refund. If you like the LG videos though, I can't see you not liking the rest of the course. I think the LR section is actually stronger than LG. Plus, you've only seen the explanations which really only scratches the surface. The curriculum is where it's really at.
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    I think the LR section is actually stronger than LG.
    The LR curriculum is straight GOLD! <3 You'll be in good hands.
  • CinnamonTeaCinnamonTea Member
    550 karma
    Hi, thanks for the comments all. To be clear, if I bought the course, the LR and RC explanation videos would work on my phone?

I'm just concerned because the June 2007 free trial LR and RC explanation videos DO work on my laptop, and not my phone. I was wondering if that would be true about the other LR/RC sections if I bought the course (I.e., only works on laptop, not phone.) Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma
    The app works on my tablets, smartphones and laptops. You will not regret it.
  • speedwagonspeedwagon Alum Member
    393 karma
    It will definitely work from your phone. You can't view offline (a bummer for subway rides!) but everything else works and you can still grade tests, etc from the mobile apps. I am really into the curriculum, even just the starter one. Recommended.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27878 karma
    Yes. I'm on my phone now and just confirmed. Full access to all explanations- LG LR and RC- available through my course package, on my phone.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hey, make sure you download the 7Sage app. It should work whether you have a free account or not, so if the videos are not working then you may have flash player checked off here:
    https://7sage.com/account/

Make sure it is NOT checked off if you're on a phone since most phones don't support flash.

The browser version of 7Sage is a little finicky on phones so if you have an Android or iOS device, get the app. It's much smoother and we update it frequently.