Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the Law School Course

mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
in General 938 karma
Hey, guys!

I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with the Law School Prep course here at 7Sage. I love the community, the program is amazing, and I'd like to continue supporting this program as it supports my growth and ability to do well in law school. I've watched all the free videos, and I'm confident that my familiarity with 7Sage will be a nice fit with the Law School Prep Courses offered. However, What does it include that programs like "Barbri" and "Mini Review" do not? Maybe this is the wrong section for this, and maybe I'm asking too many questions, but I'm not exactly sure what to look for. Am I looking for just practice exams at issue-spotting? Am I looking for more than that? Will I need to go beyond 7Sage like some others do for the LSAT prep course (LSAT Trainer mixed with 7Sage)? I love 7Sage, and I trust their product, I just want a bit of a nudge haha! Hope all the waiters are dying with anxiety like I am :D! Good luck to those studying! This is an awesome course.

Comments

• hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    dying with anxiety! i think there was a post this morning about the law school prep part of this website being moved...
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    Moved where? @hrjones44
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @mpits001 said:
    Moved where?
    Larry is leaving the nest and moving the Law School course to his own website. He sent out an email about it recently - You can read it here:
    http://jpst.it/zvJs

(Note: 7Sage's LSAT course is not changing, don't panic. Just the Law School portion is.)
    938 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" I just recently bought the 7Sage Law School Prep Course, so what's going to happen to my course?
    12637 karma
    @mpits001 said:
    I just recently bought the 7Sage Law School Prep Course, so what's going to happen to my course?
    Everything you need to know is in that link I posted: http://jpst.it/zvJs
    tl;dr: Nothing. You'll still have access on 7Sage to the Law School course for up to 9 months. You'll also have access to Larry's course on his new website.
    938 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Thank you for the TL;DR haha. This is very reassuring :)!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" you said that it is changing, but did not say it is going away, so will there be a new 7Sage Law School Prep Course down the road or have y'all decided to get out of that side of the game completely?
    12637 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    You said that it is changing, but did not say it is going away, so will there be a new 7Sage Law School Prep Course down the road or have y'all decided to get out of that side of the game completely?
    As far as I know, it's going away completely. I don't have any other info besides what's been sent in the email from Larry.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Oh okay thanks, good to know. I was on the fence whether or not I should bother since the most prevalent advice for law school prep is just to relax and do nothing so I have no problem falling back on that if nothing else materializes here.