Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games and space on test day

WalliumsWalliums Member
in Logic Games 373 karma
This is probably a dumb question - but I've been studying logic games by buying the LSAT preptests (usually in the 10 tests book form), photocopying them and doing the questions on the photo copied version. But I feel like there isn't a lot of space because I've seen some old 7Sage printouts (from the live commentary videos) that seem to have a ton of workspace. Is there a difference between how the 10 New Preptests books look compared to how the test looks day-of?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    It depends on which tests you're looking at. In the earlier 10 Actual books, you'll see the compressed version. At some point, they reformatted the LG section in order to provide the kind of layout you're seeing in the 7Sage print outs. This is the format they still use, so you should have lots of space.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Walliums said:
    Is there a difference between how the 10 New Preptests books look compared to how the test looks day-of?
    Anything after PT52 or so should have the same format as the 7Sage printout (2 pages per game)

On game day that is what you'll be working with :)
  • WalliumsWalliums Member
    373 karma
    Thank you both!!
  • steve-10steve-10 Alum Member
    192 karma
    The two-page format started with PT 66 in the 62-71 book. I was also wondering how some of the older videos got the new format. Guesses: licensees can get them that way from LSAC or they can, and 7Sage did, cut and paste.