Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Books

justbobbyjustbobby Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 8 karma
I have a question. I am new to 7Sage. I am used to books. I am used to crossing off wrong answers. I am used to taking notes as I read. There are no traditional books for 7Sage. Does anyone on here find it easier or harder or anything? I am thinking of just printing off as much of the material as possible. Any feedback on the lack of books would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• ckscaggsckscaggs Alum Member
    12 karma
    I have printed off hundreds of pages of material in order to best get used to an actual LSAT format. However, getting used to being able to move quickly through core content and flag/star things you have issues with online is far more progressive than having to create a stack of paperwork to re-attempt. In general, I'd say that cohesively using both options gives 7sage a far more dynamic, approachable, and generally easy to use advantage over most competitors.
  • adrian.mikoadrian.miko Alum Member
    edited October 2014 191 karma
    Hey, I find that I prefer to answer questions on paper rather than from the monitor as well. Just purchase LSAC's "The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptest" book. That way when you go through the syllabus you can just search the questions in the book and answer them on paper, rather than reading and answering from the monitor.

As for the problem sets, I just print them off