Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7sage and fellow LSAT preppers

lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
in General 488 karma
I have used 7sage off and on for the last 4 years. I wanted to come back here after Sept test and post this but didn't get time until now.

I scored 171 in Sept and went -0 in both LR sections. This happened after multiple takes and persistent effort. My diagnostic was around 130. I missed out on a high 170s score mainly due to virus game.

Just wanted to say that I benefited much from being on 7sage and discussions with other preppers on its forum. It was a great experience and 7sage was an indispensable resource.
It may seem impossible sometimes, and it may take long to get to your desired score range but know that it can be done. So those of you who find it hard to improve, it's important to remember that it will come as long as you keep trying.

Comments

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma
    @lsat2016 said:
    I scored 171 in Sept and went -0 in both LR sections. This happened after multiple takes and persistent effort. My diagnostic was around 130. I missed out on a high 170s score mainly due to virus game.
    Wow! I never took a diagnostic for this reason. I believed if I did, it would turn into some self fulfilling prophecy that I was just wasn't good enough. It's extremely humbling to see you kept fighting!

Thank you for coming back sharing your story! Any knowledge about your journey would be appreciated!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited December 2016 23929 karma
    @lsat2016 said:
    @lsat2016 said:
    It may seem impossible sometimes, and it may take long to get to your desired score range but know that it can be done. So those of you who find it hard to improve, it's important to remember that it will come as long as you keep trying.
    So freaking inspirational! Congrats!

Just what we all need before the new year!!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Many congrats. This is beyond incredible and inspirational. Thank you for sharing!

Very spot on @jknauf on not taking a diagnostic.
  • jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Very spot on @jknauf on not taking a diagnostic.
    Hahah I'll never forget looking at my first LSAT book, getting to the first practice problem and being like "Holy s****, maybe I'm not meant for law school"
    edited May 2018 11542 karma
    @jknauf said:
    Hahah I'll never forget looking at my first LSAT book, getting to the first practice problem and being like "Holy s****, maybe I'm not meant for law school"
    Awww, I can 100% relate to this. Diagnostics aren't anything, man. I think the only "diagnostic" that should matter is the one you take after going through the curriculum.
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    any tips on LR?
  • Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
    284 karma
    A ~40 point increase!? Holy smokes! Big congrats :)
  • lenelson2lenelson2 Member
    523 karma
    Congratulations! That's amazing. Very inspiring. Best of luck to you.
  • smseraj3smseraj3 Alum Member
    162 karma
    I needed to see this. Thanks!
  • TheDesertGrandfatherTheDesertGrandfather Free Trial Member
    116 karma
    Incredible improvement from your diagnostic my friend. Excellent work and an excellent score!
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    hat's amazing. Congrats!
  • J. TharpJ. Tharp Alum Member
    575 karma
    Thanks for sharing! You're an inspiration!
  • lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
    488 karma
    @dennisgerrard<
    any tips on LR?
    I plan to post a more detailed account of my prep at a later point, if there's interest.
  • LSATShinobiLSATShinobi Free Trial Member
    236 karma
    @lsat2016 said:
    I plan to post a more detailed account of my prep at a later point, if there's interest.
    Definitely interested. Always interested to hear how high scorers got to the level that they got to.
    11542 karma
    Definitely interested as well. You have no idea how much your story will help someone. Please don't hesitate to share :)
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    @lsat2016 definitely!!
  • lawschoolstuff16lawschoolstuff16 Alum Member
    328 karma
    @lsat2016 said:
    very interested!!!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Great job!!
  • This is amazing! Congratulations! I hope to make a similar score bump, so it's really nice to see that this is possible. I'm also interested to see what you did for your prep, so please share when you get a chance!
  • Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma
    WELL DONE INDEED! I'm so happy to hear this FABULOUS success!

Yes, please do post more detail when you can!!
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Whoa! That's amazing! And thank you for posting!
  • Creasey LSATCreasey LSAT Member
    423 karma
    'Atta boy.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27829 karma
    Right on @lsat2016 . Good luck on your apps and can't wait to see where you end up!
  • Crosby87Crosby87 Alum Member
    121 karma
    That's amazing, good for you! Would love to hear about how you did it, what an inspiration!
  • DerekZZZZZZZDerekZZZZZZZ Free Trial Member
    5 karma
    Thanks for sharing your experience! Good luck with application!