Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everyone starts somewhere

edited October 2017 in General 1025 karma
So I finished the first few course introductions and then took the optional June 2007 LSAT PT. I earned a 142 on the timed portion and a 154 on the BR. But in no way am I discouraged by this number. If anything, it makes me want to work harder towards my 174 goal. If anyone can do it, I know I can.

I have since watched every single video explanation -- whether easy, hard, right or wrong -- in order to understand why each answer is right and why all the others are wrong. I have also taken the advice to nip the wrong thinking in the bud. JY is an amazing teacher and I feel as if I have already learned a considerable amount about the LSAT just by watching videos on one prep test. I have also realized how much I do not know... but I wish to change this by studying hard.

On a different note, I have already had a hard time sleeping. And with around 8 hours a day so far watching JY's videos, I heard JY's voice in my head saying "sleeping is hard, and Casey cannot sleep. Therefore, it is hard for Casey to sleep." This gave me a laugh and simultaneously frightened me that this would happen, lol.

WORK HARD TODAY, you'll never get it back!!!

Comments

• draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    You've got the right attitude! Best of luck on this journey!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    I love everything about this post! with this mindset, you will do great things with the LSAT :) thanks for sharing!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27870 karma
    @"Corey L" said:
    I have also realized how much I do not know
    This was the first step for me. I wish I'd realized/accepted it sooner!!
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8700 karma
    Great post! Thank you for sharing!